Wirex Promotion

I hope the july promo will be back. The €150 rewards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

why almost all my referals are not receiving free wxt?

i wish i can add more referral :philippines::philippines::philippines:

1 Like

Hi there! I heard that Wirex user in the Philippines is not eligible to use wirex? How is that? Is that true? Thanks.

Hello there @JAMMY , there is a verification promotion that users from the Philippines can’t participate in. It does not extent to other promotions or using Wirex.

Hope this help, thank you.

3 Likes

Hello @ChienChien_Wirex , can you confirm what active promo where Philippines is not included? Just to enlighten everyone also, thank you.

As far as i know.the only available in the Philippines is RAF. And its limited invitation. 10 invites only.

1 Like
`

`[quote="smarajitr, post:1, topic:12012, full:true"]
My Wirex account accumulated substantial fund including some cash fund I have transferred from my Bank Account to Wirex Account.  I am using their wallet to put back interests from my other investments like AI Trade (another suspected fraudulent set up ).

I have been trying for two weeks to transfer my finds from Wirex to my bank account where thmy investments came from and Wirex does know the bank account, 
THEY ARE ASKING ME TO IDENTIFY AGAIN. Nothing has changed, I am at the same address for 20 years, they can accept any money but they would not let me draw any money. Identification is going on for over two weeks. when I scan it, I can see my NAME, address clearly, but they insist on a retake, retake. SMARAJIT ROY
[/quote]

`

`
1 Like

Hey @Zaneta_Okularczyk,
Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Wirex Community Forum.
I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. However, you’re message appears to have some missing parts. Do you mind responding with the full message so I can assist you the best I can.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello. Always submit complete details. Thank you.

I hope your case will solved immediately.