Wirex security and insurance for our funds?

‪my account is still blocked with no excess to my funds for almost a month. There is so many Wirex customers in the same position, what are you doing about it? Does Wirex have insurance for customer funds?‬ Why are you still talking new customers when you are losing funds from your old customers and not doing anything about it?

1 Like

Hi Patrick,

As was mentioned before, such security-related cases are always processed manually and each case is treated individually.

Thus, the result of the investigation and further actions are different.

I would like to assure you that there is ongoing work in regard to your case as well and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as there is any news.

Best regards!

How can an investigation take so long? This is not normal and totally unfair to your customers

Dear Patrick,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you the exact procedures that are required to be followed in such cases. Please note that they are always processed by our relevant team and not by the support team directly.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

What is the update for my case, why is my account still blocked?

Pat

Dear Patrick, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

According to our database, this case is still being processed by our relevant team. Please rest assured that you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hello, i have a problema, i withdraw my money from PayPal yo mu Wirex Bank account, but my money nevera arrive.

I,d like my money that es sended yo mu Wirex Bank account yo mu name.

Where is my money??
Wirex is scam, not help, i with my lawyer claim until recovery my money, this is scam

How long did it take you to get your money back?

More than 4 days, normally late 24-48h

I’m waiting for more then a month, my account is blocked and no excess to my funds. No resolution or explanation. Nothing!

Hello Alberto, I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received this transfer yet.

I have just contacted you via the ticket to get more details of this transaction. Let me kindly ask you to check your mailbox and provide me with a response so that I could check it for you.

Thank you in advance!

Dear Patrick, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, this case is still under investigation by our relevant department. As soon as they have an update, they will contact you via the support ticket without any delay.

Best regards.

What about my account? It’s been over a month! :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Same here, they fixed you account?

3 weeks waiting…

Still waiting over a month and 20 days

Hi Sebastian,

I am sincerely sorry that it is taking so long. Our relevant department is still working on your case and they assured me that you will be updated as soon as there is any news.

Warm regards!

Hi Pat,

As it was mentioned, the investigation of such security-related cases indeed can take a while.

I can however state for sure that your case was escalated to our relevant department and we will update you as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

Something is very strange going on with Wirex, many people are going through the same problem like me

Is Wirex going down?

Pat, please note that each case is different and can be caused by different reasons.

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose the exact reason for the account to be blocked. Our relevant team is updating users directly in tickets due to security and privacy reasons.

Just in case, you could find more information via https://wirexapp.com/blog/post/why-is-my-account-blocked-frozen-0162

In regard to the investigation of your case - I would like to assure you that you will be contacted as soon as possible.

Warm regards!