Wirex support is gone? only BOTS?

i have been a client for a long time and I am surprised that support is gone after the crowdfunding.

1. the chat button on the dashboard app wirexapp com /home has been removed.

2. I opened a support ticket on the 26-02-21 and get a confirmation email.

3. get an automatic reply
    *"We experienced an unexpected increase in inquiries in the last few weeks. *
    *It will take us a tad longer to process your request. *
    In case you still require our assistance, kindly reply to this message, we will get back to you as soon as possible. "

4. No problem, I understand that. to avoid the ticket getting closed I sent the same question as a reply to that message.

5. I receive again an automatic reply from Wirex:
    *We experienced an unexpected increase in inquiries in the last few weeks. *
    Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Thank you for your time and patience; both are of great value.

ok, no problem, I wait patiently.

1. today I sent a short reminder email as a reply to previous auto bot Wirex reply.

2. and receive again an automatic reply
    The ticket you replied to has been closed and is no longer available for modification. If you are still having an issue, please submit a new ticket or contact us via in-app Webchat here app wirexapp com /home

So in the END, I have only talked to a BOT , are referred to the “Webchat” , but that is removed from the dashboard.
And support tickets just get closed without any reply except the auto reply "*It will take us a tad longer to process your request. *

Can anyone please let me know what is going on? I have the feeling I only can write to bots. Chat button removed. No human being on the support side.

And my questions where very important, I still have the VISA cards and got an email some months ago they will be replaced by Mastercard.
So I need to know till when those VISA cards will work and when I need to take all the money of the cards.

thanks,

1 Like

I just followed the whole process again, and the same BOT auto reply emails are sent.

1. I opened a support ticket on the 03-03-21 and get a confirmation email.

3.* get an automatic reply
*"We experienced an unexpected increase in inquiries in the last few weeks. *
In case you still require our assistance, kindly reply to this message, we will get back to you as soon as possible. "

1. I reply direct to that email to avoid it gets automatic closed

• I receive again an automatic reply from Wirex:
      *We experienced an unexpected increase in inquiries in the last few weeks. *
      Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
      Thank you for your time and patience; both are of great value.
  2. so to avoid also this gets automatic closed, I sent again a reply on that email.

HELP, I am in a BOT loop, how can I get out and speak to a human being?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: My Transaction Pending

Have you tried sending an email?
There is a customer support escalations email address which gets answered faster.
May have had to use that a few too many times but I still believe in the company, it just has growing pains, which are very frustrating

1 Like

What email did you use because I have the same problem and asking a question here doesnät help either I have a thread still unanswered after a month?

@Ali_Wirex @Wirex Have you reviewed this thread? I think it requires attention…

1 Like

I used
Supportescalations@wirexapp.com

Or support@wirexapp.com

I have just sent the same message to both as they can’t get things right at the moment.
No reply yet which is unusual so I hope they are still active. I hope @Ali_Wirex can confirm they are

You managed to talk to a bit. You lucky person, what I would give to even talk to a bot. They need to sort this out🤬

Sorry thebiscuit just been reading a feed saying that customer support might have been scrapped. I’ll let you know if they reply

But they can’t scrap it can they?

I was wondering about this, perhaps someone else knows?

From the beginning of the entire investment process investors have been promised a SHARE CERTIFICATE, but instead of a share certificate I recently received a ‘Statement of Beneficial Ownership’. This is not a share certificate. Indeed Crowcube have been made the LEGAL OWNERS of what I thought was my share holding? Even in your latest ‘Update’ you are still talking about our SHARES and CERTIFICATES. All I have is a Statement of Beneficial Ownership. I feel very mislead. You promised SHARE CERTIFICATES, so when are we going to receive them?

Crowdcube is trustee for your shares. You can ask Crowdcube to transfer your shares to you, although their T’s and C’s may take issue with the request, in theory they are your shares and therefore you can do what you wish with them. However… currently the shares are pretty limited in what you can do with them, they are ultimately worthless until Wirex takes the next steps towards either an IPO or they get bought out by a bigger fish. The shares issued in the investor round are a special type of share and can be diluted and have very few rights within the company structure. However, in the UK at least, shareholders do have a few powers of redress regardless of their shareholder status. I recommend you do a bit of research on share types and voting rights etc, and make sure you have read thoroughly the investment documents (although probably a bit late now…) and perhaps talk to a financial advisor or accountant if you need proper (legally sound) advice.

Ultimately, as our trustee, Crowdcube will act for us (and in our favour) to get you (and the rest of us) the best outcome (hopefully return) for your investment. They would soon lose their reputation if they didn’t! This setup also allows Crowdcube a bit more clout than an individual shareholder alone as they are acting on behalf of all 6000 or so shareholders. If Wirex was to “play up” for example, it is Crowdcube’s duty to ensure no foul play.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else?

3 Likes

Hi!

Thanks a lot Seth, are you part of the Wirex team or just a user like my self?

Hey, no worries! I’m just a user/investor like you… Stick with it, I’m sure it will be worth it in the end!

3 Likes

Hi @W-crypto ,

I apologize for the lack of response, due to the high load with the incoming requests, we were unable to send you the quick update.

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hello @thebiscuit, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Could you please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Stu, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I can see, that the Support team has already contacted you via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi Anastasiia

The issue has not yet been resolved. Did you receive the email with the information needed to change my contact email in Wirex as it has not changed in app?

I have seen your reply. It was sent to my spam folder. Thank you.
I hope this resolves the issues.

Hey can you answe me too?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cryptoback rewards stopped working

It’s time to transfer my crypto to exodus!