Wirex to support Bitcoin Cash

Originally published at: https://wirexapp.com/wirex-to-support-bitcoin-cash/

Bitcoin Cash is a new digital asset as a result of the hard fork from the Bitcoin network on August 1st 2017. The Bitcoin cash protocol includes technical and consensus changes from Bitcoin itself. We understand our customers have been waiting patiently for our position on the Bitcoin Cash protocol. Our top priority is the security of our customers’ funds, so we needed to ensure we could support this safely and securely on our network before saying anything. Our…

And potentially more… :slight_smile:

Even Bitcoin2X, if they ever release it :sweat_smile:

Well we will have to wait and see; still I’m happy with a Dash wallet coming, and then Bitcoin Cash.

Me too ! :slight_smile: Adding a Dash wallet will be a dealmaker for a lot of people !

We wanna get instant send and private send implemented. I might be doing a Dash Force News Podcast soon!

The Bitcoin Cash community loves us!

This wallet will be coming out after the Dash one!

You realise the BitcoinCash “community” is mostly sockpuppet accounts right?

Hey we’re not here to judge; if people want a crypto currency with 8mb blocks (making it 8x harder to mine,pretty much excluding a large number of independent crypto community) then that’s their prerogative; Wirex will accommodate whatever people want.

Any ETA for this? Are we talking Q2, Q3, Q4? Or 2019?

ASAP; we don’t have a time frame atm.