The Wirex Wallet is located within the Wirex ecosystem, but operates outside of the Wirex app. Unlike the Wirex app, it offers non-custodial crypto storage, as well as direct access to popular DeFi platforms and protocols.
Avalanche is a high-speed, low-cost, eco-friendly smart contract platform, which allows anyone to create their own custom blockchains and decentralised apps. With countless top-tier DeFi projects now building on its platform, Avalanche has become one of the fastest-growing ecosystems in the blockchain industry.
Introducing it to the Wirex Wallet means that DeFi is more accessible than ever, with hundreds more digital assets now available to store, send, receive and exchange on the Avalanche blockchain, directly in the app.
Plus, you can now make significant savings on gas fees by swapping between blockchains as you please!
Get your Wirex Wallet up and running in just a few steps.
- Download the Wirex Wallet app.
- Create an account - all you need is an email address.
- Check your emails for a verification code and enter it when prompted.
- Create a PIN and/or register your biometrics (face or fingerprint).
- Back up your account using biometrics or a QR code by going to Profile then Account recovery.
Please note: you will need to do this before you can make any transactions.