Wirexapp look like fraud people should be carefull

Its getting ridiculous, my account is blocked since December 2021 and this service keep saying they will get back and up till this moment my account is not unblocked , its look like this services is Fraud , they look less concern, i have like 5000€ and they don’t have human feelings, they only said the same thing since i keep contact the customer support , no phone number, its absolutely look fraud, people should becareful

1 Like

Please, I really understand your anger and financial worries.

If I can help you, on the Wirex app, you can contact a live agent with the requested information and explain your problem of what’s going on. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are not here to annoy you, but to help you.

The company doesn’t have a number but an email unfortunately that’s how it is, maybe in the future they will consider.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

I have contact may times all is the same, where doni contact the live chat?

1 Like

Hi there @hibeedotdot , I’m sorry that you are experiencing this delay. Please can you share your latest ticket reference number with me so that I can chase it up for you with the support team?

Also, please know that Wirex is most definitely not a fraud company. We make sure that everything is done in a compliant manner. If certain users are, for example, waiting a bit longer for tickets to be resolved, please trust that each case is looked at and taken care of accordingly.

Here are the tickets already create .

TICKET NO: 1030539
Ticket no: (968865)
Tickets: (960862)

You can check if there’s any help to unlocked my account.

Hello there @hibeedotdot , thank you for sharing the above. I will chase it up for you. Please keep me posted. Thank you