Withdrawal issue

Anyone?
Facing withdrawal/transfer always failed?

now im doubting

1 Like

Hello @Palangs04. As I checked the status page, everything works fine. What transfers failed?

https://status.wirexapp.com/

2 Likes

2 Likes

cant withdraw always failed why?

1 Like

You can either create a support ticket here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyoneOr you can login via a desktop and talk to Wirex’s support team via their Live Chat feature. Best Regards!

1 Like

i have issue with sending my crypto from wirex to external wallet. i sent more than week ago, still showing processing. i have contacted support team many times, only answer i get from them is they will get relevant team to solve my issue… i dont understand… seriously.

Hi @4dazn :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex Community :tada:

Please accept our apologies for the wait time.

As you have already contacted the Support Team, could you share your ticket number on the thread below? @moderators will give you an update on this.

Thank you!

1 Like

i send WXT over 12hours still “processing” my ticket 824280

1 Like

I made withdraw 12 hours ago but it’s still pending now. I send email but none answer too?

Hi @Nhat_Tung_Tran_Nguye! We see on our side that the issue is already being processed. Please, check your email for the update.

Kind regards!

Hi @anhthu! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

30 hours still pending

len app chat truc tiep voi no con chua giai quet

Hi @Nhat_Tung_Tran_Nguye! Unfortunately, we have experienced certain technical difficulties, which are currently being looked into by our technical team. We hope for a quick resolution and we are sorry for this situation.

Kind regards!

1 week and none answer my email now and did not give me the ticket number! What a terrible services

Hello @anhthu, we have escalated your case to our Support team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: My Transaction Pending