Withdrawal problem

I have lost a lot of time and money, I can deposit but when I withdraw, I get an error, contact support. I transferred money LTC, BTC, WXT, XLM transferred 5 different e-wallets, still reported the error of not being able to withdraw, losing a lot of money to change money Is this a scam or not, why does it give an error when depositing and withdrawing?

1 Like

Did you already submitted a ticket sir?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Declined payment to be refunded

The problem isn’t if he filled a ticket… You guys are not very nice that’s the least of his worries god only knows he’s probably literally filled out 4 or 5 tickets because of the s*** you put people through. Yea exchanging currencies and being told too keep trying too send with time and the right wallet it’ll go through eventually that’s the answers we are getting and it’s bullshit. You then exchange too other cryptos to solve the issue and loose money and it just keeps going on … Never have I ever had to deal with a wallet.company like yours… Your license well be taken… When the FTC finds out booooo wirex!!!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: My transfer is pending

Wow yes this is unacceptable they are doing the same too me and im fed up with it… USA and the FTC Federal trading commission will not tolerate this very much longer then license must be taken… I’ve never seen anything like this wallet it’s real simple your account get locked or your account thurully and constantly makes crypto deposits and withdrawals but these guys have some scam stuff going on

1 Like

Guys are the worst I’ve never had a worse wallet than this they’ve even taken money from my account I’ve had money in my account ever since I opened it but yeah I can’t send one crypto transaction and I’ve tried emailing them thousands of times I’ve talked to chat I’ve done everything in my possible possession to do and still don’t get nothing I’m going to get a lawsuit on these guys I don’t think the USA wants your stupid ass service

1 Like

@Braxonrax We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please refer to the information provided to you there.

I believe it is more than a technical issue but, in my view, a scam. Is it an indicator that the owners of this company are planning to run away with its customers’ property?

Listen since the last time i wrote this I’ve tried 100 times over and all different addresses and all different cryptos and nothing works. your guys service is a Scam and Im so angry. I’m in touch with the FTC federal trade commission… This is uncalled for is that really your excuse how dare you… I want a resolution not this bullcrap excuse too lead me around in circles… Hello Braxdon,

I hope this email finds you well.

I appreciate you letting me know about your negative experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our app.
We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced and advise you to try an alternative way to make this specific payment.

Feel free to let me know if any further questions appear, I will be glad to help.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Daria.

1 Like

@Maryna_Wirex is this how you think a resolution is???

@anthonyloky dude for real like QuadrigaCX everyone go watch TRUST NO ONE ON NETFLIX AND DONT COME HERE UNLESS THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT DONE TO YOUR INVESTMENTS

1 Like

Their reply is like a robot repeating nonstop

1 Like

Hi @Braxonrax, yes, the resolution here is to find another way to make this specific payment.
As a regulated entity, we are obliged to review all transactions and are sometimes unable to process transfers to certain wallets due to applicable legislation.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any additional information about this.
You can try another currency or another wallet. Regards!

1 Like