WXT: because now the minimum to be exchanged is 28000?

WXT: because now the minimum to be exchanged is 28000!!!
last day is 50USD, 43EUR, 10000WXT !!
now is 150USD-130ERU-28000WXT!!!
is CRAZY!!!

1 Like

I am a starting investor with crowfunding!

@Mao Kindly note that for now the limit has been increased. You will be able to check the current information in the updated articles on our website as soon as possible. Please stay tuned. Kind regards!

Oh, thanks!
One day I shall see I’ll need 1 million USD worth wxt in order to exchange in app just because you have changed the policy without any note.

2 Likes

@Fricher112 We are sorry for the inconveniences caused by this situation. Kindly note that for now the exchange limit has been increased, however, the transfer limit stays the same as before. You will be able to check the current information in the updated articles on our website as soon as possible. Please stay tuned. Kind regards!

I have a question about WXT.
Now the price of WXT is 0,01 and I have 24000 WXT, so why when I want to exchange WXT to EUR it shows me I would take 118€?
0,01x24000= 240€

This is indeed rather unreasonable.

1 Like

Hi @Urszula, this price is incorrect and our technical team is already working on this issue, it will be fixed in the next app update. The current WXT price is 0.005679. Regards!

Why does this limit changed suddenly? Is Wirex tried to stop the exchange from WXT to other coins (or fiat?)

Yes. That’s really bad. Change without notification.

Where did you find this table? Has it announced though email or any other way? Because I didn’t remember seeing this table before in any of my email which is full of bonus activities notificaiton.

I saw the activity “Buy 50u AVAX and get 5u bonus”. Then I bought 50u. Now the activity has ended more than one month working day. I still haven’t received any bonus from Wirex.

Has anyone partipated this activity and got bonus?

In addition to this activity, I also participated the Buy 50u LUNA to get 5U, and refer 5 friends to earn more bonus. Still no bonus received yet.

3 Likes

Its 30 working days sir to be credited.

@Mactone We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Nice, another lie.
You need 150usd worth wxt to send out wxt now, not as stated in your webpage.

Tell me I will need 2 billion worth wxt to exchange qnd send next time, prior to you’ve done it, OK?

1 Like

They are scammers, I will make call out on reddit etc. Either the people responsible for this at wirex get fired or the company goes bankrut

1 Like

Hi @Fricher112, please check this article where you can see the actual limits for all the cryptocurrencies that we have: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone You will see that the off-chain transfer is limited to $50 and on-chain to $150. Best regards!

1 Like

I have participated in many promotions since last October, and have received all the bonuses.
The last ones I attended ended on March 13th, bonuses should arrive sometime these days.

1 Like

@Marco_Biagioli We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

1 Like

Why is there so much problem here … what’s actually happening

1 Like