X-Account interest incorrect?

How is the interest on X-Accounts being calculated? I don’t seem to be getting the “full” 10% (6% + 4% WXT bonus).

I have slightly more than 0.5 BTC staked. Weekly, that should be ~(0.5 BTC * 10%) / 52… or ~0.00096153 BTC.

At the stated exchange rate of 10,526,315.789473 WXT (from the interest payout page), I should therefore have received something like 10121 WXT… instead, I only got 6895… which seems very close to a 6% payout.

I understand that 10% AER isn’t a straight up 10% interest rate, as you need to be compounding the amount every week to get that… but the AER calculators tell me that means the “actual” interest rate is around 9.54%… so I should still be getting 9300+ WXT weekly.

I haven’t been able to find any “examples” showing the actual calculations that the system is using. So, I am a bit confused as to how this is actually being calculated, converted and paid out.

Can anyone explain how it actually works?

I also got a few people signed up during promotion I didn’t get paid for that either

Hi @hcp123! Please, provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Kind regards!

Hi @betty_tamihana1! Could you, please, provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Regards!