X-accounts NOW LIVE: earn up to 16% AER on your savings

We created X-Accounts with you in mind. And they’re about to revolutionise the way you save.

Think of X-Accounts as digital piggy banks that help you save on your traditional and digital currencies with minimal hassle (but earning up to 16% AER interest!).

Getting started with X-Accounts is completely free and takes no time at all. Open up to 10 X-Accounts on the currencies of your choice and transfer funds into them - then sit back, relax and watch your savings grow.

Earn up to 16% interest back on crypto and fiat funds*
Superior to competitors with unprecedented levels of control
User-friendly, zero fees, interest accumulated daily and paid weekly
Withdraw funds at any time, no minimum amount or term
Robust technology offering maximum security

How they work

Earn as you save in five simple steps.

1. Sign in to Wirex/Verify your account

2. Add funds to your account by linking your credit or debit card or transferring in from your external crypto wallet. If you already have funds and you want to see them grow in your Wirex wallet you can simply move them over to your X-accounts.

3. Decide what you’re saving for, pick your currencies and open your X-Accounts in-app. Don’t forget to name them after whatever it is you’re saving for!

4. Add funds to your X-Accounts

5. We’ll do the rest - just sit back and watch your savings grow while earning up to 16% AER interest. *
    Don’t worry! You can instantly withdraw your funds at any time at no extra cost.

*Please make sure to update to the most recent app version on your phone in order to get the full service of our new X-accounts.

Open_the_app_1

*Earnings apply to fiat or crypto converted to stablecoins. Subject to T&Cs

Read the X-accounts T&Cs here

13 Likes

Awesome :clap: Great news

6 Likes
7 Likes

Good to hear , hard to beat this deal!

4 Likes

Love saving with X- accounts!

4 Likes

Hello!
The savings account is the realization of my idea. I would have just entered a project like this when you made it possible. This bank is practically the realization of my idea. Now I don’t have to go to an outside store to grow my money. It is also available to me as little money. I am grateful to Wirex.

4 Likes

Please help, we here in fiji and couldn’t verify our account with wirex

Hi there @137012 , glad you enjoy it! Thanks a lot for your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there @jonah , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

1 Like

too much attention to lousy journalism, bro - look at the fundamentals, not the headlines :wink:

[Stakehound ETH 2.0 Event]

What does that mean? What doesnt look good?

Bonjour, combien est ce que vous gagnez par semaine ? Quel sont les montants maximum de dépôt par X-Account?

Bonjour @Pecastaing_Franck , pour répondre à votre question, il n’y a pas de détention minimale ou maximale pour le compte X.
Vous pouvez gagner jusqu’à 10% sur les fonds de crypto-monnaie et 16% sur les fonds fiat* (lorsqu’ils sont convertis en pièces stables).

Vous pouvez trouver plus de détails ici.

J’espère que cette aide et s’il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir si vous avez d’autres questions. Merci

2 Likes

I created a x-account last Monday and today one week later I got my first interest payment and it was actually not what I expected, so I wonder what are this 10% AER interest meaning and how it is calculated. I mean I have 0,012 BTC and got 0,000012 BTC (109 WXT) in interest in one week. That is not 10% that is more like 0,1%. Please help me understand!

If I do the math correct this would result in like a interest of 8,32% in one year?

1 Like

Its 10% annually, not weekly. If only we could double our bitcoins every ten weeks :rofl:

Divide 10 to 52 weeks and you will calculate your actual rate per week

Thanks, it’s not super clear when you read about x-accounts and the interest. :innocent:

2 Likes

Wow! Great news. :heart::ok_hand:

1 Like