X-Accounts: save with confidence

*Subject to T&C’s and Privacy Policy

At Wirex, protecting your money is our top priority.

That’s why X-Accounts implement advanced security measures to ensure the maximum safety of your funds. Take a look for yourself.

Not only are they very secure, they also earn interest rates of up to 16% AER on selected currencies - that’s 100x the average rate!

Take control of your savings by creating up to 10 separate X-Accounts, and withdrawing your funds whenever you like, for free.

Open yours today and start saving with confidence!

MicrosoftTeams-image (95)

*Please see the full T&Cs here

7 Likes

:gift:

2 Likes

Hi,
I am unable to add funds to the X-Account.
I am using LTC.

Its comes up with a pink box saying;
“Funds cant be transferred right now. Try again Later”
then another box
“EstimationId cannot be blank”

Please advise what I should do?

1 Like

Have you tried other currency sir or submit a request sir ? If not pls go in this

2 Likes

thank you, but it dosnt seem to help.
Do the X-Accounts block funding?

Why am I not able to add funds using LTC?

1 Like

Hello there @Tonatopia , I’m sorry about your experience. Can I know have you create a support ticket for this? The support team will look into your issue and assist you further. If you have not receive any support, please share your latest ticket reference number with me so that I can chase it up for you.

Thank you and all the best!

Chien,

Yes, I have a ticket number;

Hi Chien,

I have followed all of the instructions, but it still does not work.
See below for the actual listed issue;

Im not sure what the estimatedId is?

Hello there @Tonatopia , thank you for sending this over. I will pass these to the support team. They will get back to you as soon as they can. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi All,

The issue seems to be with using the laptop Wirex interface, while using a VPN. I am able to use Wirex at full capacity with my android App, but not my Laptop website.