XLM / Stellar chain disappeared?

Hey Support Team - Wirex apparently received a recent upgrade which seems to have the support of XLM chain removed from WXT. We could only select between CChain and ERC20. Could we add the Stellar chain back to WXT please? Cheers.

1 Like

Wirex announce it then its up

@kwcheng2 Unfortunately, we have experienced certain technical difficulties, which are currently being looked into by our technical team, therefore this feature is currently unavailable. We hope for a quick resolution and we are sorry for this situation.

1 Like

Hi @Maryna_Wirex thanks and your response is very useful. I’m taking your message as that the suspension / removal of XLM Stellar network from WXT is just a temporary thing. I think we can wait. Looking forward to the restoration of the service. Cheers.

2 Likes

@kwcheng2 Unfortunately, we have experienced certain technical difficulties, which are currently being looked into by our technical team. We hope for a quick resolution and we are sorry for this situation.

It will restore soon bro, wirex will announce it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks dude @Palangs04

2 Likes

From this latest announcement, it doesn’t sound like a temporary suspension and it also doesn’t sound like a technical difficulty thing.

Any insight please? @Maryna_Wirex @Palangs04

we are working on adding more chains for crypto, however, there is no ETA at the moment.
Meanwhile, we can recommend that you wait until the weekend, as during the weekend gas price is usually lower. Best regards!

From sir alexander

1 Like

Hello @kwcheng2, unfortunately, there is no information if the Stellar network will be available again, for now, you can only use Ethereum network and Cchain.

Do you plan to add polygon and/or bsc please?

1 Like

Looking for more :heart:

Polygon i guess.

@Number23 Please note that any new features are communicated to our users. Please stay tuned and do not miss any notifications.

So how to act now, when I want to convert my wxt to fiat?
There is no exchange supporting WXT on AVAX-Chain - if I am wrong here let me know.
There is no XLM-Chain for WXT withdrawal in Wirex.
Change it in App? That is expensive. On 200€ I pay 10€, not just fee, but also loss for getting cheated exchange-prices in App (WXT–>€ price: 1€ = 0,0061 + ~650WXT Fee | €–>WXT price 0,0064 | price on exchange (and shown in App) 0,0063€).
So changing my weekly WXT in fiat gets quite expensive over the month (~50€) and year (500-600€).
Withdrawing to Etherum-Chain is more expensive as well (30€-transfer-fee seems normal here). So that is no option.
How do you handle this? How to avoid these costs?

Wow to withdraw WXT now and to what destination without using ethereum network?

Hi @beneblack, please be informed that you can use only two chains, for now, Ethereum and C-chain. We do not have information if the Stellar network will be available.

Yes, I am informed. I do nothing else than inform me for hours. So be kind enough to inform me lately, if you just support Ethereum and C-chain: How can I withdraw WXT without using Ethererum-network?
Metamask? Wallet (what kind of)?

It is possible. You need Metamask (or similar wallet). Then add Avalanche / AVAX to metamask using guide found by goolge.

https(colon)//academy(dot)binance(dot)com/en/articles/how-to-add-avalanche-to-metamask

• Network Name : Avalanche Network
  • New RPC URL : https(colon)//api(dot)avax(dot)network/ext/bc/C/rpc
  • ChainID : 43114
  • Symbol : AVAX
    and so on.
    Send an amount AVAX of your choice to this network to pay gas fees later.

Then import WXT-Token (ERC20) to this network.
Token-Adrees is here:
https(colon)//snowtrace(dot)io/token/0xfcDe4A87b8b6FA58326BB462882f1778158B02F1
Guide how to add it:
https(colon)//www(dot)followchain(dot)org/add-custom-token-metamask/

Then you can send (50ct fee) wxt from wirex via C-chain to your Wallet and Swap it there for ~4$ fee to USDT or whatever and sell USDT on Binance.
Or you do not swap it and stake it there with nereus.finance if you want to…

Best regards

beneblack