XRP address(tag)

Hi guys
I’m tying to pull some xrp from another crypto wallet onto wirex… im just wandering if anyone no’s where my xrp tag is located for wirex, as im having trouble finding it.

Last thing i want to do is send it to a random account.

Any information would be appreciated. Cheers.
Lee.

in the Wirex app select XRP, tap on either QR code or copy address…there You’ll find both the address & destination tag

2 Likes

Hi cheers for the reply i don’t see no destination tag or QR code ive clicked the xrp on the app then it tells me my balance …at the bottom of the screen it says i can add from bitcoin exchange or send… could you possibly screenshot me where your seeing the link to access it?

Regards.

As I stated…please follow these simple instructions

If it was this simple i wouldn’t be asking for help now would i. I think it may be because of the restrictions wirex have in place all as im getting it a blank screen as in its not showing me my address just a blank white screen.

Thanks for the reply’s anyway suppose ill just have to wait it out.

There are NO restrictions on sending XRP…please go through the above instructions very carefully!

Im not trying to send it im trying to receive it back into my wirex account from my coinbase i shall try again in a minute and let you no i just cant seen to access my qr code for some reason all as i get is a blank white screen :man_shrugging:t3:

Hi @leedaisy01 :wave:
I’m sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Try to follow these steps:

1. Home → https://app.wirexapp.com/home

2. Accounts → (Show Hidden) XRP

3. Account Details

Also try to delete cookies from your browser, try from another or from the mobile app.

If that doesn’t work (blank page), Please create a support request here: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create
Then share your ticket number here for faster support. @moderators will help you.

Hope this helps :+1:

Best regards!

2 Likes

Thanks for the help its all sorted now. No ticket needed.
Its good to no no matter how experienced some of us are to crypto (im relatively inexperienced) theres always people on the forum that have the time to answer what might sound like silly questions to most.

Do we have any news on when the uk restrictions may be being lifted?

Kind Regards.
Lee

1 Like

Hi @leedaisy01 :wave:

Glad to have helped you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, we cannot provide the more specific time-frame for you at the moment regarding UK restrictions. Rest assured that Wirex will notify as soon as possible when this is over.

Best regards!

2 Likes