Xrp deposit missing

Ticket number (402301)
Please fix my issue, xrp was sent to me under the wrong memo, I have submitted details of transaction, and still nothing has been done about it, please return back to my account asap.

Hi @Te_Arepa_Brown :wave:

I’m sorry to hear about this. The support team will do what is necessary to take care of your request.

You can track your ticket by following this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards!

That link does not work, it takes me back to the app, with no support details and my app has already been updated

Please return my funds, after reading all these reviews, I am genunelly fearful of not having my xrp returned

Thanks

@Te_Arepa_Brown The link works. Please log in from a computer or web browser from your mobile by requesting the desktop version. Here is how to do it:

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you

1 Like

With pleasure.

I’m sorry if I can’t help you further. I am not an employee at Wirex but an Ambassador who aims to guide and provide useful information. Hope your case will be resolved quickly.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Thank you

Just one more question,
Is there a rough time frame when it can be complete

Unfortunately I cannot answer this question, sorry.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello @Te_Arepa_Brown,

As I can see in our database, our relevant team has just updated you via this ticket. Could you please check your email?

Thank you!

Please’ I need my Xrp back urgently’ the last message is that I would be getting my xrp back soon as its high priority’ but it still nkt returned

Did you get it back in the end Reg? Is, how long did it take to resolve? I have just made the same mistake and sent my funds with the wrong tag. I’m now awaiting for the team to refund me.

Dear @Te_Arepa_Brown,

We are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience. Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

Hello

Please I need my xrp back urgently’ how long am I going to be waiting for is there any other updates yet

Bro I had the same problem. Check your spam as well. Somehow messages tend to go there as well

Dear @Te_Arepa_Brown,

I apologize that the resolution of your case is taking so much time, but we are doing our best to sort it out as soon as possible.

The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

Regards!

Thanks and I do understand yous are trying your best and out of all the reviews I have read that some people are and have been waiting flr months on end which has made me a bit anxious

If I had a rough estimated timeframe’ that would put me alot more at ease.

Thanks

Is there any updates please’ could you follow up

I’ve been waiting 12 weeks for my XLM to be credited. Good Luck!

Omg…come on Wirex. Please update us and follow it up.

Hello @Te_Arepa_Brown, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see in our database, the issue is already resolved now. Could you please check it from your end as well?

Best Regards!