Xrp destination tag

You were lucky…very lucky! It was only because Wirex hadn’t sent out the tokens. Had they have sent it with a wrong address/destination tag it surely would’ve gone for good! Luck was on Your side today Reggie

1 Like

Na i dont think u understand but algood vertical lol

1 Like

Yeah na i dont think you understand clear mate what ive explained before is that if i put in the wrong destination tag not the address the destination tag then its possible to recover my funds but you said at start it wasnt possible lol

Dear Reg, thank you for your cooperation!

Please rest assured that our relevant team will contact you via the support ticket as soon as the issue is resolved for you.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

How you made it wrong ?

it’s irellevant. xrp is centralised so it can be recovered if it was send to a wrong contract

Dead wrong; XRP is one of the MOST decentralized tokens in this space! Wrong address/tag means a loss of Your assets unless Your bloody lucky that the exchange hasn’t processed them yet before being notified!

Im not talking about exchanges thou i dont think u understand me correctly

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Xrp deposit missing

Hi i transfer my xrp to binance but i wrong to destination tag i address to my binance but i input my coins.ph destination tag i already contact binance then she gave me my refund money to wirex then the wirex not giving me my money almost 3 weeks but still not reflect to my wirex xrp account please follow up i need my money.

Hello @Rafael05, I apologize that the resolution of your case is taking so much time, but we are doing our best to sort it out as soon as possible.

The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

We appreciate your patience!

1 Like

But still nothing happen for almost 3 weeks just please follow up i need my money so much.

1 Like

@Ali_Wirex this is my concern earlier. She’s the one what I’m talking about earlier Ali :blush:

1 Like

Dear @Rafael05, Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe since we have not received it from the relevant team.

We keep checking with them regarding the status of your request and will let you know once we have any news.

Warm Regards!

2 Likes

Almost weeks and going to month but still nothing happen please follow up i need my money…!

2 Likes

Hello @Rafael05, our team is working on your, our agent will update you as soon as possible. Regards!

2 Likes

Wirex team will doing their best to solve any single concern day by day :heart:

Thanks for your patience, stay safe.

2 Likes

Hey :wave:

How long did it take for them to sort this out for you?
I left out the destination tag on my transfer and no response from support other than saying “resolving it could take a while”
Is it days, months or?

1 Like

Hello @Artemis, unfortunately, we cannot provide estimated timeframe, but rest assured, our technical team will process this transfer as soon as possible.

1 Like