You can now buy WXT with ZERO exchange fees!

Fee-free WXT has landed!

Been meaning to stock up on WXT?

You’ve waited until the right time, because we’ve just removed exchange fees and daily limits from WXT purchases - for good!

Yes, you can now buy as much WXT as you like in the Wirex app, with 0% exchange fees.

To get started, simply exchange existing funds from an account of your choice into WXT. Ready to go crypto shopping?

Exchanging into WXT

Step 1

On the main dashboard, tap Buy WXT, or tap X-tras and then Add Funds.

Step 2

On the Add Funds screen, select the account you wish to exchange from in the From Wirex Account section.

Step 3

Enter the amount you want to exchange (you can also change the account you’re exchanging from on this screen).

Step 4

Tap Exchange.

You’re done!

Open_the_app_1

4 Likes

This is awesome :heart::heart:

1 Like

I feel like im a god with these promotions hahaha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello. You may also consider 0 exchange fees from WXT to other currency. Is that possible? Thank you.

1 Like

I guess on other to WXT

Yup, I know that. That was the latest update. What I mean here is I was suggesting that maybe they could also consider free exchange from WXT to other tokens in the future.

2 Likes

Hᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ :heart: