You stole my bitcoin!

My account has been frozen by you since August 16, and it has not been activated yet. I’ve provided sufficient information to verify my address and you have not ask any more but only keeping my BITCOIN and my money. I’ve sent you thousands of emails to asked you what’s the procedure and when it’ll be activated. You’re keeping perfunct me. You deactivated my live chat function on web and don’t want me to ask more questions. You deliberately delayed reply to my email and don’t fix my problem. Answer me:

1. Do you think it’s make sense?
  2. What have you did for this case?
  3. What further information you need me to provide?
  4. What procedure is processing right now?
  5. How long I would take to wait for?

GIVE ME BACK MY BITCOIN AND MY MONEY , I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND NEVER USE YOUR COMPANY!!!

@Kateryna_Wirex

You’re keeping ignore me. Good! If you don’t want to fix the problem seriously, please give me back my bitcoin and my money. Don’t waste my time.

@Kateryna_Wirex

You avoiding to fix the problem and I can only ask you here.

Unfortunately, as I have mentioned before, there is now personal details you’ll provided here. Please let me know which following question including personal details?

1. Do you think it’s make sense?
  2. What have you did for this case?
  3. What further information you need me to provide?
  4. What procedure is processing right now?
  5. How long I would take to wait for?

Don’t play anymore. I don’t want to reply to the ticket because your colleague, Maria, only know how to copy & paste the email for me repeatedly. Answer my questions here. Please stop avoiding my questions. If not, give me back my Bitcoin and my money right now.