Your request (1633798) Reset 2 Factor Authentication

C
Hello, here is the photo you requested with my identity card. Please reset R2FA so that I can access my Wirex account On September 17th I withdrew about 25 € and on Friday there was a credit of 40 €

1 Like

Hello @Flo97

Here a Wirex Ambassador to guide you, if you allow it.

You must send your selfi with ID by email, responding directly to the ticket 1633798.

Publicly posting your selfi with ID poses a high security and privacy concern. I advise you to erase it quickly.

Here a Wirex Ambassador to guide you, if you allow it.

You must send your selfi with ID by email, responding directly to the ticket 1633798.

Publicly posting your selfi with ID poses a high security and privacy concern. I advise you to erase it quickly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Florian, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Our relevant team has checked the information provided in the ticket and I am glad to let you know your issue should be resolved now, please check.

Warm regards!

1 Like

ciao, anche io sono in attesa di reset per il codice a 2 fattori (1713268) e non posso accedere al servizio, mi dà sempre il messaggio codice a 2 fattori non valido.
Ho inoltrato la mail come da richiesta del supporto tranne le transazioni (perchè non posso accedere)
Potete aiutarmi? grazie

1 Like

Hello @fabio, thank you for your request.

I have received an update from our relevant team that the issue has been resolved for you.
Let me kindly ask you to check your mailbox.

Have a nice day!

Hi, i am waiting for month to reset my authenticator ,can anyone help me please? I contact a lot of time by mail but no one help me

Hi @Gabriel_R,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number?

Thank you in advance!

1481598,this is thank you

Hello Gabriel, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already sent you an update via new ticket 95648, please take a look.

Warm regards.

Ok,i respond to the ticket by mail,thanks

1 Like

i send another time the photo by mail ,can i ask you if it is correct and legible?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Dear Gabriel,

Let me kindly inform you that the issue should be resolved now. Please, check your account and let me know directly via the ticket if you need any additional assistance.

Best regards.